Booking your appointment is easy:
- Begin your booking and follow the steps.
- Once your appointment is booked, you will receive a confirmation email/text. A few days before your appointment, you will receive an email with COVID-19 instructions.
- I’m located at Magnolia salon in Cranston, RI right by Garden City Shopping Center. Magnolia has plenty of free, off-street parking, so no stress there.
- When you arrive, the receptionist will greet you. Have a seat and make yourself comfortable.
- We will start with a 15-minute custom consultation. You’ll tell me everything about your hair: what you like and what you don’t like, what products you use, your daily routine, and your lifestyle. Together we will craft a haircut specifically for you. I am a cutting specialist, and I work closely with a select few talented colorists that I will introduce you to. We will come up with a short-term and a long-term plan for your hair.
- I will use the best shampoo and conditioner to cleanse and nourish your hair and scalp. A healthy scalp equals healthy hair. Every service includes a gorgeous blow-out.
- When we are finished, I’ll recommend the products you should use to maintain the style we created, and I’ll help you book your next appointment.
I can’t wait to meet you!